Thanks to Matt Chotin, Violet has added a crossdomain.xml file to their API. So, I went in and removed all the code that was needed for the proxy.
I’m proud to announce my first open-source project. Webapper was kind enough to give us employees each a Nabaztag/tag Rabbit for Christmas. Being the tinkering developer types, we instantly wanted to start messing around with what the bunnies could do, so I wanted to write an application that would let me just send commands to the rabbit.
Of course, there was one closed-source AIR project out there that hasn’t been updated for Beta 3, so I decided to write an API the right way, from scratch.
Nabaztag’s API server has a crossdomain.xml file, but it’s locked down tight, so I’ve included ColdFusion and PHP sample proxy files. podman in #coldfusion was kind enough to write the PHP proxy for me.
Right now the API is complete but untested. The Explorer sample application works, but currently does nothing for choreography. Completing those tasks, along with better commenting and metadata, are what’s in store for the 1.0 release!